Based on science and regenerative, what are the sources of innovation in 2023?
In circumstances where managing impact (carbon, biodiversity, water damage) and transparency is crucial to remain leader and agile, we share our contributions and the latest trends in sustainable sourcing. This year, we focused on regenerative and scientific sources.
So who are the sources of innovative sourcing in 2023? 21 solutions for scientific alternatives, dyes, bio-based and biodegradable materials are available in this report!
You will find a study on regenerative sourcing with references and applications, a list of suppliers and innovative concepts around #dyes, ennobling and #bioplastics and alternatives to cotton and #biosource.
Make your sourcing easier!
In this report, you will find a study on regenerative supply with references and applications, a list of suppliers and innovative concepts around dyes, primer and bioplastics and alternatives to cotton.
Using this tool, you will:
– Save time in your research and stay ahead of the competition
– Better understand the topic to steer your topics in the right direction
– Discover textile innovations from regenerative sourcing and science-based innovation
– Find the new technologies & supplier contacts you need
– Get an overview of what we could achieve by working together